Information We Collect & Share
- We collect personal identifiable information from all registered users. Users are known through the site by their User Id. Carnival City also collects server log information like IP Address, Referral Links, and Carnival City Cookie files. This policy does not cover practices for any third party links or affiliates.
- Tribout Carnival will not sell or give your information to any third parties without your consent.
Tribout Carnival may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We respond to any legal proceedings.
- We have your consent to share the information.
- We need to send the information to provide a product or service to you.
How the information is used
User Preference Control
- Carnival City offer you the ability to edit your User Profile and User preferences at any time.
- Carnival City offer you the ability delete your account and private information at any time.
- Carnival City uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect your private information in all areas involving electronic commerce.
- Carnival City offers password-protected accounts for your privacy and security.
Disputes & Discrepancies
- Disputes between you and Carnival City may be reported to our Customer Service Department. All disputes to be resolved in St. Clair County, Illinois.